Sunday, October 2, 2016

Harry Potter Graphs

So with my life as hectic as it is, I'm not exactly sure when I will have the chance to put the rest of my harry potter graphs into patterns, so I have decided to just share the graphs as is, and when I get a chance to make the patterns pretty and such I will go ahead and update. So I hope this helps those that have been anxiously awaiting my graphs. Each of these graphs are 30x30 and the row counts are set up for corner to corner.



 "Crookshanks" Block





Luna Lovegood Block
 Potion Block
 Ring Block
Ron Weasley Block
 Wormtail Block
 Severus Snape Block
Sirius Black Block
 S.P.E.W. Block
 Sword of Griffindor Block
 Time Turner Block
 Voldemort Block
 "Wizards Chess" Block


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Cindy Janisch
How many scaines of each color yarn will I need to make harry potter afghen

The Homemade Way said...

It depends on the blocks you choose and also the stitch you choose to use. The other factor is how tight you chrochet.