Monday, October 22, 2018

Gepetto

"Pinocchio: Father, whatcha crying for?
[Gepetto hears him, but his mind doesn't get the message]
Gepetto: Because...you're dead, Pinocchio.
Pinocchio: No! No, I'm not.
Gepetto: Yes. Yes, you are. Now, lie down...
Pinocchio: But father, I'm alive. See?
[Looks at himself]
Pinocchio: And...and I'm ...i'm real. I'm a real boy!
[THAT makes Gepetto look up]
Gepetto: You're alive! And...and you are a real boy!"


Even before becoming a parent, there was something about Gepetto that tugged at my heart strings. Pinocchio made me very upset when he ran off both times. The fear and terror Gepetto felt when Pinocchio didn't come home is every parent's worst nightmare. Trust me, I've been there. Thankfully Gepetto's dream came true and Pinocchio became home and became a real boy. Add Gepetto to your afghan today. This block is 40x84.

Get the FREE pattern HERE!!!

No comments: