Friday, March 30, 2012

Easter Resolutions

Most people create New Year's Resolutions and give up after just a few weeks. I decided to be different this year. I didn't really set any New Year's Resolutions, but I have decided that I am going to set an Easter Resolution. The only difference though, I want whatever habit that I am changing/creating to already be established by the time Easter arrives, in just a little over 1 week from today. So what is the new resolution you ask? Well I have decided the month of April is going to be my 4 for 4. What this means is that I am going to work on 4 different tasks. I'm not going to kill myself trying to make major changes all at once because I already know it's not going to happen. Yes, I might be able to complete each task daily for about a week or so, but then I will get discouraged because it's hard to change and give up. So starting April 1, 2012 (and yes, I know it's April Fools) I will be adding in 1 special exercise that I must complete each day. This exercise will be continued every day for the entire month. As the weeks progress in the month I will include another task to my list. If anyone is interested in joining me, please do and make sure to let me know what you are doing to change your life for the better. :)

I've updated the following pages of my blog, so make sure to check that out too.
Books,
Music
Fitter mom
Cooking

Hope you enjoy!

No comments: