Sunday, July 21, 2013

Book Review/Pattern: Elegance Headband

The Elegance Headband is the perfect accessory for any occasion! It looks great on everyone - from baby to adult. This sweet flower headband makes the perfect photo prop, formal or casual wear accessory, baby shower, birthday or holiday gift.

This crochet pattern is very easy to complete - a great pattern for beginners! An average crocheter can easily complete it in under half an hour. 

Busy Mom Designs patterns are easy to follow and are explained in simple terms so even those new to crochet should be able to read and understand them with ease. 

Patterns may not be copied or shared, but all items made from Busy Mom Designs patterns may be sold by the purchaser - even online!
_________________________________________________________________________________

I love love love this headband!!!! It is so pretty and easy. It works up really fast. I love that it's a kindle pattern, because this means that anywhere I have my phone or Ipod I can access the pattern. I also love that in Kindle you can take notes and those notes transfer everywhere there is a kindle. I decided for my OCD's sake, I would take notes on the actual length of the starting chain so every headband I make is exactly the same size. It's nice not having to have  kajillion pieces of paper that can easily get lost. I also decided to change up the look just a touch. I am HORRIBLE at colors and matching. I really am. Apparently knowing what colors look good together was a gift that skipped completely over me. So again, for my OCD's sake, I decided to just sew on a button and make button flower so if anyone purchases them, they can get the look they want without having to purchase 500 separate headbands. I plan on posting the pattern for the flower at a later date. I do love the rosette that comes with this headband and I'm still trying to figure out a good way to make them into button flowers, so if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears.

No comments: