Thursday, June 16, 2016

Graphs are a-coming

Hey everyone! I just wanted you all to know that I am still alive over here and working on getting my graphs finished. I do apologize for the long delay. Between working 2 jobs, sickness, exhaustion, and creative struggles I have had a hard time finding the mo-jo to get everything finished. I do want to say, that more graphs are on their way. While I may not have posted anything for a while, I have been working on getting them finished. I have the graphs for the 30x30 graphs ready to go, but I have been asked on countless occasions to make them 25x25 for those that were apart of the twoheartscrochet crochet-a-long, so shrinking these things down has not been an easy task, but I've gotten most of them done. So if you will bare (bear? bere? haha j/k) with me, You shall have the rest of the graphs as promised. Thank you so much for following along.

No comments: