Monday, August 23, 2010

Boy was I wrong!

This is the first time that I've created a blog of this porpotion...I think I actually might have taken on too big a task, but hey, at the moment, I have nothing better to do, so it's all good. :-). I was advised that I should keep this page updated with info on the pages that I have updated... wow, what a concept! LOL. Wish I had thought of that. I was just going to use my homepage as a ramble page for any additional thought I had, and guess what... I wasn't really having any thoughts to put here, so it has sat mostly untouched since I created it. So, with that said, I am going to do as I was requested... I'm going to update my homepage with information on updates on the other pages. So my first thought on how to best do that is to just start with the updates I've created today.

Cooking Made Easy - Vanishing Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
                                  Potato's and Egg Sandwich
                                  Cooking for Dummies!

                                  And the winner is a pizza casserole!

                                  Tatertot Casserol
Kid Issues -               What to do when they just won't potty train!
                                  Update on Sleep Issues
                                  I thought it was suppose to get better!!!
Travel IS Fun!!! -       "Are we there yet????"
                                  The joy's of traveling
Money Matters -        10 Tips to Help You Save $1,000 By Christmas
Crafting for Fun -        Time To Craft!
Shopping Made Easy - The Saturday Score
                                     Walmart specials
                                    What to do for bug bites
                                    It's that time again!
Music For All Times -  Adam Lambert
                                   Selena Gomez
Movie Time -              Angels in the Outfield - (1994)
                                  Angels in the Outfield Pop Quiz Answer
Books That Keep Me Sane - Of Witches and Warlocks: The Series
                                  Where to start????

Ok, so I think that's about it. lol. From now on, when I update a page, I will also update my homepage and make sure everyone knows which pages have been updated.

Thanks for all your support! Please bare with me during this learning time. We will get through it!

No comments: