Monday, August 9, 2010

It feels G-R-E-A-T!

Now that I have figured out all the little tweeks on this site, my blog is up and running, and I'm having the time of my life! I'm enjoying having something to do with my time, besides watching my butt get bigger. lol. Wait, maybe I am watching my butt get bigger since I'm sitting on it a lot typing. Oh well. That just means that there is more to love of me... right? RIGHT? I hope so. I tried to add snippets on each page telling about my thoughts for the page and what to expect, but well, some pages just said, "NOW... DO IT NOW! I want the info NOW!" Man, and I thought my kids were demanding! lol. I hope you all enjoy reading and I hope I have helped someone out with with finding a great book or music, or even finding a great recipe for your next meal.

Happy "trails" everyone!

No comments: