Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Possible new job

After a year and a half, of not working, and not even getting job interviews, I have a job interview tomorrow. I'm excited, but I'm also scared. What if I don't get it? What if I this job doesn't pay enough. What if.... These questions and more are tumbling around in my head. What to wear... How shall I fix my hair. How shall I do my make up. I'm not too worried, about my hair/outfit/makeup, I'm just worried that I am going to get my hopes up and then have them dashed again with no job. It's now 8:33 pm, and I'm waiting for my two year old to go to sleep, so I can go to sleep. Of course she's picking tonight not to cooperate. figures. Even if I don't get to bed until 10 (please say it won't be so) I will still get a full 8 hours sleep. I've just been running on low sleep for the last few weeks, and it really has caught up to me.

So if I am not making any sense, well, that would be why. Good night folks.

No comments: