Saturday, January 23, 2016

A New Obsession - Creating Graphs

I tend to go through periods in my life where I am obsessed with various things. Right now, my obsession is creating graphs. I love doing it. I became obsessed with creating them because I am in the process of making several afghans to donate to my family reunion auction that will happen this summer, July to be exact. Just before Christmas, I found the blog, Twoheartscrochet.com and learned that they are doing a Harry Potter crochet-along, which means that each week she is releasing a new block and hundreds, maybe even thousands of people are doing the same afghan. She also has a Facebook group that provides support for those doing the crochet-along which I am a part of. The creativity in this group is amazing and has inspired me to use my skills to create some graphs. Along with making graphs for my Harry Potter Afghan, I am also making a few graphs to go with my Starwars afghan. I plan on featuring each block individually for anyone interested in using my graphs. At the moment I have 14 different blocks with more on the way. Stay tuned!

No comments: