Thursday, July 28, 2016

Professor Albus Dumbledore Graph

"It is our choices that show us what we truly are far more than our abilities" ~ Albus Dumbledore



Professor Dumbledore has always been one of my favorite characters in the Harry Potter series. From the very beginning, you could tell that he truly loved young Harry. He treated Harry like a son, and as a father figure, he made choices that were sometimes great, sometimes not so great, just like any parent. **Spoiler** When he died, it nearly broke my heart. I hope you enjoy this graph.

**Note** From this point on, the pattern will no longer feature the finished product that the other patterns have. I will eventually update with the a picture of the finished product. I decided to forgo waiting for the finished product so I can get the graphs out quicker for those that have been patiently waiting.

Get the free pattern HERE!

No comments: