Friday, July 29, 2016

Rubeus Hagrid Block

“I am what I am, an’ I’m not ashamed. 'Never be ashamed,’ my ol’ dad used ter say, ‘there’s some who’ll hold it against you, but they’re not worth botherin’ with" ~ Rubeus Hagrid
Hagrid is one of those characters that you love to love. He is the gentle giant, protector and friend of Harry Potter. He is a fierce defender of his friends and loved ones, and heaven forbid you cross him, you might just end up with a rat's tail. I hope you enjoy making the Hagrid block as much as I did. 

Get the FREE pattern  HERE!

3 comments:

Witchy said...

Is this the last block for the Harry Potter afghan? I didn't seen links for Draco, Snape, Hermione, the cup or Ron.

The Homemade Way said...

Not at all. I will continue posting the rest of the blocks. I was really hoping to have them done by now but with my work schedule it just isn't happening the way I wanted.. but I will continue posting the rest. Scouts Honor. :-)

Witchy said...

Okay, great. I thought that I had read somewhere that you were going to post them all before starting the Supernatural ones. I thought I just couldn't find them all. :)