Monday, July 11, 2016

Supernatural Crochet-a-long

Hey Supernatural fans and crochet fans! I have decided to do a crochet-a-long starting August 1. It is going to be EPIC! I have the ultimate Super-Fan in my family to assist with designing this thing, but I would also love to hear from other fans what they think should be included in the afghan. I will take suggestions from now until 7/23. Just post a comment of the items you feel should be included... of course the afghan will include the logo (below), Sam, Dean, Cas, the car, and Crowley... but I am also open to many more suggestions. So post those comments below and let's get this SN party STARTED!!! (said in best WWE announcer voice).


And for those wondering about the rest of the Harry Potter Graphs, They will all be released by August 1... so it is going to be a super busy next couple weeks. 

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I can't wait to see this!

Moose, squirrel, pie, Mark of Cain, pizza, antipossession charm, salt ring.

The Homemade Way said...

Hmm.. I already have several of these in my plans... but which ones? ;-)