Sunday, July 31, 2016

Supernatural Afghan

I don't know if anyone else is as excited as I am, but I am finally ready to unveil my Supernatural afghan layout. This crochet-a-long will start tomorrow, 8/1, and a new block will be released every week except for the 1st block, the title block. I plan on giving everyone 3 weeks to complete it since it is so big. I will release the new patterns every Monday @ 8:00am. I designed this afghan to be completed in the bobble stitch using a size "H" - 5.00 mm hook. Make sure to join our Facebook group for more inspiration, tips, and tricks.


Color and yardage chart

                       Block                                                   Release Date

Block 1 ~ Supernatural - Join the Hunt -- 8/1
Block 2 ~ Devil's Trap -- 8/22
Block 3 ~ Sam Winchester -- 8/29
Block 4 ~ Handprint -- 9/5
Block 5 ~ Castiel -- 9/12
Block 6 ~ Angel Wings -- 9/19
Block 7 ~ Bobby Singer -- 9/26
Block 8 ~ Zepplin Rulez -- 10/3
Block 9 ~ Dean Winchester -- 10/10
Block 10 ~ Pie -- 10/17
Block 11 ~ Get the Salt -- 10/24
Block 12 ~ Baby/Carry on my Wayward Son -- 10/31
Block 13 ~ Anti-possession Symbol  -- 11/7

8 comments:

Unknown said...

When will you be releasing the last two pieces?

Anonymous said...

The last two pieces, please?

Anonymous said...

Am I missing something? I am counting 100 stitches for row 4.

Unknown said...

Did I miss something about the last 2 pieces?

The Homemade Way said...

I am so sorry. Baby was posted in November, I just forgot to update this page with the link. I didn't realize that I hadn't posted the anti-possession symbol graph, but that has been corrected and the page updated. Enjoy!

The Homemade Way said...

Also, for the Anonymous person that commented on the 100 stitches for row 4, are you talking about the banner? I need you to be a little more specific. Thanks.

Jen said...

Does anyone have a picture of what it looks like with yarn

Unknown said...

I am in progress of making this blanket...