Sunday, June 9, 2013

What's for dinner, Honey?

The ultimate dreaded question that each person and family is faced with...What's on the menu. That old saying, never go to shopping when you are hungry is a definate "must obey" rule. I cannot count how many times I have had an idea in mind for dinner, but just needed "1 or 2" ingredients, which should not cost more than $10, and lo and behold, the bill ended up being over $50 because there were way too many items that sounded good. I've ended up with a lot of garbage that I don't need and don't want. Now that I have also joined the Weight Watcher's program, I have to be even better at keeping the junk out of my house, because let's face it, we all have will power, but that will power is only so strong. So, my goal is to keep better track so the pounds keep getting smaller. I will be posting various meals and recipes that I am or have tried, and if it's available, the nutritional information along with it, so anyone else that is in the same boat has the needed information to continue on their weight loss journey.

No comments: